Guide for VR Documentary Special
VR Documentary Special
○ All the programs of VR Documentary Special are for free.
○ Only audiences bringing the ticket issued at the on-site box office can be permitted.
○ The box office is located at the lobby in the EBS, and it opens one hour before screening times only for the day of each screening.
○ Ticket purchase is limited to two tickets per a person for a day.
○ Ticket is only available for the program as written on the ticket and ticket purchase is only permitted for a program for the time as following the EIDF ticket policy.
○ Please bring the ticket with you and follow the staff guide.
○ Not be allowed to enter to the program in 15 minutes later even bringing the purchased ticket with you.
○ Pregnant women, feeble-minded persons, and people having related disease can be restricted to enter the program for reasons of health. Youth under the age of 10 should be accompanied with the adult.
○ The 14th EIDF can call the audiences to charge who damage to the device properties.
* VR Documentary Special Operating Hour - Each screening starts at every on time and every 30 minutes.
12:00 ~ 17:30
8.22(Tue) – 8.25(Fri)
12:00 ~ 19:30
11:00 ~ 19:30
11:00 ~ 16:00